- Beautiful and well-groomed face with a facial steamer
- Top-5 facial steamers saunas
- Table of characteristics for the best facial steamers
- 1. OKACHI GLIYA NanoSteamer Professional
- 2. Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
- 3. Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Humidifier
- 4. ECVISION Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer
- 5. KINGDOMBEAUTY steamer Facial Steamer Spa Quality
- 6. ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna
- 7. KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Humidifier
- Selection criteria
- Conclusion – Facial Steamers Saunas
Beautiful and well-groomed face with a facial steamer
We all know about the benefits of saunas and baths for the health of the skin of our body and face. Hot steam lets the skin pores open and it can get rid of all dirt. Steam penetrates the deep layers of the skin that are unavailable at regular washing. After cleansing with a steam, the skin becomes more elastic and it starts to look healthy, young and fresh.
Best facial steamer is an appliance that reliably and gently cleanses and moisturizes the skin. Such appliances are easy to use, they are safe and compact. With the help of a facial steamer, you can peel the skin of the dead skin cells and prevent the development of inflammatory processes.
Due to the increased interest in the facial steamers, we decided to test them and make a list of the best models on the market. We took into account not only basic technical characteristics and the prices, but also the reviews from actual users of facial steamer.
Top-5 facial steamers saunas
- OKACHI GLIYA NanoSteamer Professional
- Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
- Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Humidifier
- ECVISION Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer
- KINGDOMBEAUTY steamer Facial Steamer Spa Quality
- ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna
- KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Humidifier
Table of characteristics for the best facial steamers
|Picture||Product name||Main characteristics||Price on Amazon|
|OKACHI GLIYA NanoSteamer Professional||Heat-resistant water tank.
Intelligent steaming balance system.
|Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer||Very nice design, it’s quite pretty.
It will automatically turn off when there’s no more water left.
Dust proof cover is included.
It can be used as a humidifier
|Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Humidifier||3-in-1 functionality.
Large water tank capacity.
Auto power off.
|ECVISION Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer||Nano-atomization technology.
PTC ceramic heating element.
Blackhead toolkit included.
|KINGDOMBEAUTY steamer Facial Steamer Spa Quality||3-in-1 functionality.
|ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna||Can be used for al skin types.
Two attachments (brush and sponge).
|KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Humidifier||Compact size.
Extraction kit included.
30-second heat up time.
1. OKACHI GLIYA NanoSteamer Professional
Most facial steamers offer similar designs, but Okachi Gliya NanoSteamer has a unique look plus the most advanced steam formation technology. This attractive handheld device is about 8 inches tall; it weighs about 2 pounds and has an excellent size to stand on your dresser or kitchen table without attracting too much attention. It has a cover with a mirror on the front side which you can look into during the session.
However, the design is not the only advantage. What distinguishes this model from a number of others is its fast and reliable operation, plus the efficiency of nanosteam generation. Just switch on the appliance by pressing the button and wait for about 30 seconds until the steam starts to come out.
Okachi Gliya NanoSteamer generates safe and clean steam since it pre-treates water with a ultraviolet light. This steam is softer and better than a regular one and it moistens the skin well. Ultraviolet kills harmful microorganisms that may stay in water. You can be sure that you will get the most skin-friendly steam available for a home use.
Okachi Gliya NanoSteamer water tank capacity is 80 ml and it gives us up to 15 minutes of working time which is enough for a facial steamer.
You cannot use essential oils for aromatherapy in this model as it may damage the appliance.
- Heat-resistant water tank.
- Beautiful unit design.
- Automatic shut off feature.
- Built-in mirror.
- Water tank is quite small.
2. Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer
Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is a modern device which is rather simple in operation. This facial steamer is very compact and has a stylish design. Zenpy Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is suitable for all skin types and is very convenient for treating blackheads. The appliance has a modern ultrasonic evaporator generating nano-ionic steam with ionic particles of water which are 10 times more efficient in penetrating the skin.
Zenpy Nano Ionic Steamer is not only a facial steamer – it is also a powerful air humidifier for your room.
Zenpy Nano Ionic Steamer comes with a nozzle for inhalation and 7 tools for face care and blackheads removal.
This facial steamer generates the steam very quickly and it can work for a long time without changing water in the tank.
The result may be visible after the first use and after three weeks all skin problems will disappear.
- Manufacturer’s warranty.
- Attractive design.
- Starting time.
- Additional functions – a humidifier and an inhaler.
- Produces too much noise
- Smells like plastic.
3. Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Humidifier
Nano Ionic is an eco friendly facial steamer which is quite simple to operate. This model is very compact and suitable for the treatment of most problems with the face. Nano Ionic Facial Steamer has an ultrasonic vaporizer which generates negatively charged ions. Steam with these particles positively and effectively affects the skin.
Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is a 3-in-1 appliance – not only it can be used as a facial steamer, but it is also a powerful air humidifier and a device for heating towels.
Its large water tank allows this facial steamer to work for about 30 minutes without adding water.
Nano Ionic Facial Steamer is a very effective appliance for skin rejuvenation as its effect becomes visible already after the second use.
The package includes 5 special skin care tools made of stainless steel.
- Large water capacity.
- Comes with various accessories for a complete skincare session.
- 3-in-1 functionality makes it highly versatile.
- Compact size.
- Very easy to use.
- Auto power off.
- Can’t be used with essential oils.
4. ECVISION Nano Ionic Warm Mist Facial Steamer
Ecvision Nano Ionic Facial Steamer provides personalized skin care with its unique face moisturizing system.
Ecvision Nano Ionic uses a high-quality heating element to produce steam – it helps to heat water and convert it into tiny particles of steam, moisturizing your skin and opening the pores with less irritation. This facial steamer cleanses the water with ultraviolet light for the most sterile and delicate skin treatment.
Ecvision Nano Ionic comes with a set of special tools (5 components) for treating the skin after steaming. Using these tools, you will be able to remove white and black acne on your own, so you will no longer need to spend money on beauty salons. Just remember to sterilize these instruments beforehand. The manufacturer has included a convenient case with a mirror for convenient storage of tools.
People who travel a lot will especially appreciate the compact size of the appliance – it fits in one hand and weighs only 1.2 pounds.
Unfortunately, Ecvision Nano Ionic cannot be used with essential oils and its water capacity is 70 ml which is enough only for a 15-minute session.
Therefore, this model is a good choice for novice users as a home facial steamer.
- Up to 12 minutes of steaming time.
- Attractive appearance.
- Easy operation.
- Reports of water leaks.
5. KINGDOMBEAUTY steamer Facial Steamer Spa Quality
This facial steamer has an elegant design and is equipped with a makeup mirror and a carrying handle.
It will only take 20 seconds for water to warm up to a temperature at which the ceramic heater will turn it into nanosteam. Like the best facial steamers, this model disinfects water with ultraviolet light before it hits your skin.
The advantage of this device is a large water tank with a capacity of 100 ml enabling to continuously produce the steam for 20 minutes.
The device is equipped with an automatic shutdown system in case the appliance runs out of water.
It is not recommended to use aromatherapy oils with this model.
The KingdomBeauty Facial Moisturizing Steamer is the perfect tool you need to get your skin hydrated, smooth and clean.
- Very easy to operate.
- Also works as a room humidifier.
- Friendly price tag.
- Produces a strong scent on the first use.
6. ETTG Spa Home Facial Steamer Sauna
For more efficiency, this model is equipped with a silicone cone that fits tightly to any face, which is why the whole steam is concentrated only on the face.
ETTG has 2 steam production modes. The first one – moderate – is for normal skin while the second one is designed for inflamed and problem skin. The appliance has an automatic shutoff system and a timer function to adjust the duration of the session.
Those who suffer from severe inflammation or dry skin, know how difficult it is to find cosmetic products that would suit them. ETTG Facial Steamer provides multi-level facial steam treatment at an affordable price.
- Cone concentrates mist on face.
- Automatic shutoff.
- 1 year warranty.
- Relatively small tank.
7. KINGA Nano Ionic Facial Steamer Hot Mist Humidifier
It is a small and stable model equipped with a carrying handle and a wide flat base for stability.
This facial steamer has a very attractive design, compact size and low weight. Kinga Facial Steamer helps in treating many skin problems – it opens and cleans the pores, removes dead skin blackheads and heals acne.
Kinga Facial Steamer comes with a set of tools which help to remove blackheads and acne. The facial steamer itself is controlled by a single button.
Once you switch on the appliance, the team will appear within 30 seconds. The device is equipped with an ultrasonic nebulizer; it works silently and very quickly emits the necessary ions. This model can be used both for treatment and simply for moisturizing the face.
The capacity of Kinga’s water tank is only 65 ml – this is enough for a 10-minute session; in order to have longer ones, you will need to add water to the tank.
- Designed with no safety hazards.
- Easy to operate.
- Quick heat up.
- Extraction kit is shipped separately from the unit.
When choosing a facial steamer, one should take into account the characteristics of a particular model. The following selection criteria are worth your attention:
- The number of nozzles and their shapes. The simplest models are equipped with one cone-shaped nozzle while more expensive and specialized facial steamers come with several removable ones in order treat certain areas of face more thoroughly.
- Temperature control. This option allows you to choose the most comfortable operating mode and avoid skin burns.
- It is desirable that the facial steamer had a timer that automatically shuts the appliance off after certain time.
- Additional functions. The simplest devices open the pores and prepare them for deep cleaning. More expensive facial steamers are equipped with additional tools with which you can use to peel the skin or do facial massage.
Conclusion – Facial Steamers Saunas
The main function of a facial steamer is to provide a deep cleansing of the skin through opening pores and removing impurities and killing dangerous bacteria. As a result, the face becomes healthy and avoids inflammation.
This device can be used by everyone, regardless of the skin type. The steam that comes out of reservoir slows down the aging process, eliminates acne and inflammation, and makes the skin color more even.
Nano Ionic Steamer facial steamer is a rather cheap and optimal choice for most users. This model will help to take care of the face in any place and at any time at a reasonable price.
A large 200 ml water tank provides 30 minutes of working time with absolutely silent operation. You can also adjust the amount of steam for a comfortable use.
The kit includes a set of 5 stainless steel facial tools.
How to use facial steamer?
The steaming session consists of several consecutive steps:
- Preparing the appliance for work. First, you need to pour some water in the tank. To enhance the therapeutic effect, it is recommended to dilute the water with a decoction of medicinal herbs (only if the manufacturer allows to do so).
- Preparing the skin for manipulation. Before the session begins, you should remove all cosmetics from the face and rinse it with water.
- Hygiene procedures. You need to thoroughly wash your hands and collect hair so that it does not interfere with the manipulation.
- The cleansing session. The optimal time for a session is 5-10 minutes.
After completing the procedure, the skin should be gently treated with a soft towel.
After deep cleansing with a steam, you may apply a herbal mask on the skin for the maximum effect.
Steam sauna is recommended in such indications as:
- inflammation, redness, irritation of the skin;
- greasy skin;
- the need to moisturize the skin at increased dryness;
- flabby skin with signs of aging.
Despite all the benefits of a steam sauna, not everyone can use facial steamers. Contraindications include:
- mechanical damage of the skin;
- skin diseases (dermatitis, psoriasis, eczema);
- pregnancy, menstruation;
- cardiovascular diseases.